REGISTER FREE & EARN/ RUMBLE IS THE NEW YOUTUBE
REFLECTIVE ESSAY
My experience preparing the presentation
was quite learning oriented due to the fact that I have exposure of working in
diverse international environment and thus I can efficiently narrate my
experiences and learning based on the facts without being hypothetical.
Organizations today are keen to adopt stringent work practices and policies due
to the fact that cultural diversity in its initiation stage is known to create
stiff resistance, conflicts and misunderstandings between the involved groups
and thus requires stringent and consistent monitoring, control and direction by
organizational leadership to insure a peaceful co-existent environment is built
essential for mutual advantage.
Advertisement- A 7-Second “Money Brain” Ritual… Scientifically Tested By Four Neuroscience Labs… That Helps Attract Money Almost Effortlessly
Organizations that operate globally face
consistent challenges throughout the course of their operations in foreign
lands and thus role of HRM plays a key determining part in establishing
organizational equilibrium and workforce stability. Anecdotal evidence suggests
that mutual benefit plays a key role in preventing conflicts that arise from
cultural differences and effective HRM policies foster the work environment by
controlling employee behavior and attitudes essential for deriving optimal HR
and business advantage. I have learnt a significant lesson working in
international environments that immensely helped me in successfully
establishing myself in foreign land. Despite of being liberal and broadminded
individual and a follower of secular philosophy I have encountered racism and
discrimination which is very unfortunate in today’s era of globalization. I
think globalization is not just limited to products and services rather it is a
broad concept encompassing people, culture, environment, processes, policies, norms,
perspectives, ideas, thinking, etc. Therefore, any discrimination that occurs
due to whatsoever reason is a threat to globalization and requires stringent
actions to contain the menace.
BOOST SALES AT CHEAP PRICE, JUST CLICK ONCE
As a plethora of academic literature
exists on the virtual platform advocating the importance and inevitability of
organizational HRM effective practices and appropriate policies it therefore is
understandable that people existing as citizens or employees are required to be
more tolerant and adaptable surviving amid such a globalized environment.
Insulation in an era of globalization is a threat to development and
advancement at every stage and field of human activity. Therefore, from the
perspectives of mutual benefit and welfare of one and all it is important that
organizational citizens show adaptable and flexible behavior acting in the best
interest of their employer and society. This can be achieved by enforcing
stringent policies, code of conduct, ethical and moral practices at workplace
and insuring security of stakeholders against any form of injustice,
discrimination and unethical behavior.
Based on my practical experience, ethics and code of conduct play a key role in ensuring organizational discipline and safety at workplace. During the presentation through the resource I have used I learn that effective HRM practices can efficiently overcome the malpractices and indiscipline that exist in the organization. The presentation consists of every aspect of my knowledge that I gathered through my work experience. Working amid a culturally diversified workplace has always been a challenge for me due to the fact that varied barriers at every level exists that needs to be overcome overtime. I have learnt that tolerance and diligence play a crucial role in effectively addressing every problem that one encounters due to socio-cultural differences in a foreign land. The presentation is a very informative and educative work for anyone that aspires to learn about key aspects and challenges of a culturally diversified workplace.
Researching through the literature I found
that I have encountered similar experience at workplace that has made the
presentation more insightful and worth learning. I would even want to make a
You Tube video and share my valuable experience for the good of millions of
videos globally that wish to know the glitches working in international firms
and be safe. This is very essential as unpreparedness to the culturally
diversified workplace often renders people helpless especially in the event of
an unprecedented conflicts arising from grounds of any of the demographic
factors, namely, race, color or creed. Once equipped with required knowledge
prospective employees are always prepared about what to do in the event of any
conflict or misunderstandings with superior. Thus, prior knowledge is always
helpful in preventing undesirable events that arise in multicultural
workplaces. The presentation enlightens the reader on the knowhow of
organizational behavior.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please ensure your comment is not offensive and targeted to any individual, group, creed or religion